Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV TCL LE46FHDE5300 46-Inch Deals & Reviews

B Shafer "Retiredtelecom" (WNC): My 6 1/2-year old Toshiba 63" HD DLP which had been sick on and off for the better part of a year and finally "gave up the ghost" this past Tuesday evening so Wednesday morning I began searching for the best value for a new TV.
Since I knew the Toshiba, which was a great TV for the better part of 5 ½ years, was going South, I had been looking for the best value in a new TV for the better part of 7 or 8 months. I was willing to scale down the size of the new TV to as small as a 46" if the price was right and finally make a decision to buy an LCD TV no smaller than 50" and at least 46" LED if the price was right.

D. Siegel "DMS_NY" (New York, NY): The razor thin body on this TV seems even thinner in reality than in the photos, it's basically all display with a tiny bezel. The glass base is a nice modern touch, the TV actually improved the design of my bedroom. Picture quality is fantastic even from close distances - got it just in time to watch the NHL Playoffs in 720p and was beyond satisfied (hockey pucks often disappear on lesser TVs). I was hesitant to buy from an unfamiliar brand but this was a great decision, probably one of the best deals out there. This is definitely a 5 star HDTV for a crazy price. Classic hidden gem on Amazon! I'd definitely buy from TCL again, especially at a price like this.

ScOObydoo (USA): Most of the time, a low budget TV looks just like that - cheap and ugly. This TCL is a very rare exception. It starts with the bezel around the screen - if you have ever invested in a really cheap TV (think RCA, Westinghouse, Coby), you'll know that an inch or two around the panel is normal. Not so in the TCL 32". The bezel is about as slim as the one on my $1000 Samsung.
The panel used in this TV is also top notch, I'm guessing Samsung or LG. Nice and crisp, no defective dots or other nastiness. Plenty of inputs on the back too, but the "smart" features are a bit disappointing. It'll do MP3 or photos, but no video. It wouldn't have cost a lot more to add something a little better.


M m smits (Eastern NY): I was very excited to get this TV. I did my research on the TV itself as well as the brand, and felt comfortable with both. UPS showed up today with a clean, unopened, undamaged box. I took down my old (Olevia 32") TV, routed the cables, put on the plate for the wall mount, and connected the power. It's a beautiful TV. Very thin bezel, small logo, simple red LED around the on switch indicating power is connected.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét