Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Toshiba 50L5200U 50-Inch Deals & Reviews

Elena C.V. "elenart" (Florida): The clear frame technology works great but works via HDMI not the dvi pc connection. Whats cool about it is that you can have something in clear frame mode AND then set the degree of "camera stabilization", between smooth, standard and off. So you can avoid the complete soap opera effect by setting it to off instead of smooth.
Blue Ray video is jaw dropping indeed, with the clear frame technology applied over Planet Earth the picture seems ultra real and life like.


Electronics is Me "Babylon 5 Guy" (Rochester, NY USA): Set this TV up yesterday, was quite easy. The picture is awesome! Many have complained about the sound, but really does any flat screen TV have great sound? My other TV a Sony 32" doesn't, my friend's Samsung doesn't, nor have I heard great sound on any of them. I put a Coby sound bar on, sounds great now! Has plenty of inputs, would of liked to have something other than 3.5 mm audio output jack, luckily my Coby sound bar had such a connection, a couple of RCA Jacks would of been nice. It does have a digital sound output. My biggest complaint is you can ONLY use the remote that came with it. I can't use my Cable DVR remote. On calls to Time Warner and Toshiba, after about an hour trying to program it myself, no one had a code, and Toshiba said it would be about a year before one was availabe?? Say what! A little bit of a P.I.A. but I guess I can live with it, as really the only functions I really use with the Toshiba remote is volume, to turn it off and on and the occasional video source change.


R. Wetmore (Portland, OR): I purchased this TV over 2 months ago. It did not work. Called Toshiba, they needed an exact purchase date to start a tech support ticket. I gave them this information. One month later 1st technician comes out with a new part, replaces it, and the TV still does not work, they order a 2nd part, Takes about 1 month, Tech come out replaces it, and the TV still does not work. He changes a different part still does not work. It has been over 2 months and the TV still only shows Toshiba splash screen. I call Toshiba directly, to request a new TV instead, they say I need to fax a copy of the proof of purchase and they will evaluate my claim??? Excuse me, you have the warranty information, you have the purchase date, you have had techs on site multiple times, yet I still need to go find a PO and fax it to them They claim in case it is a gift??????


D. Patridge (MN): This tv is nice and thin, with great picture. That is the good part.
The bad part is the software. My first tv to ever crash on me. I just wanted a tv that could change channels and inputs. Is that really too much to ask?
It also did have some edge back lighting problems when the picture was of a very dark or black seen. The corners had slight light bleed through. Nothing that made it a deal breaker for the price. It was just a little annoying to notice it at times.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét