Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV LG Electronics LN530B 32LN530B 32-Inch Deals & Reviews

E. Barber "moonlightbirch" (Denver, CO 80246): LG has come through again! I already have a 42" LCD HDTV and wanted a smaller one for my "man cave". Of course I ordered from Amazon and it arrived right on time, as always is the case with Amazon. This 32" model delivers a HD picture using the entire screen. LG's are the easiest on the market to set up every single adjustment you might want to make. This one is a little newer, and has even more adjustments. If you click 4 for channel 4, it offers 5 other options of the over the air numbers, 4.1, 4.2, etc! I love it and will buy any product available made by LG. This company has proven it over and over. You won't be sorry!

Paul S. Remington (Rochester, NY USA) : As a techie, buying a cheaper off-brand before and realizing you do need a warranty for this type of purchase. I have been pleasantly surprised with LG brands. I had a great cell phone from them and now after testing their product out, the clarity and sturdiness of the products is good branding. I wanted a good TV for my PS3 so I could play my Skyrim video game, I can actually read the signs on the game when my character is running down the roads on the game! Fantastic compared to the last 32" TV I bought last year that blew a fuse within the 90 days. I am watching this Netlix show and I am just amazed with the clarity. Great gaming, Netflix, Youtube viewing and...the sound is great for a small bedroom (I'm on a lower setting for the room 14 level and it's not even a quarter up the volume level).

D. Fokema (Wisconsin): The LG 32LN53OB is a 32" LED television designed for those who are satisfied with 720p video output without the 1080p price. It contains a nice selection of built-in features and picture modes and is Energy Star compliant. Its price point is a nice selling feature, but this doesn't detract from its video performance, which is respectable. With all this stated, the LG 32LN53OB is a lower scale television in terms of video specifications. If you're in the market for a 720p, lower priced television, the LG 32LN53OB is certainly worth looking at.

999 haunts (IL): Wanted a basic features 32 Inch Flat Panel TV for a home office (and wanted a LCD since they are lighter to mount to the wall). I have toyed around in the past by purchasing 3 cheap Flat panel TV's from best buy (two Insignia's (24 and 32 inch) and 1 Dynex (26 inch) thinking that all "cheap" TV's would be on par with each other. This LG costs about $50 more than a comparable 32 inch Insignia, however, I believe the cost difference is well worth the money.
The cheap Insignia's and the Dynex have issues with the HD tuner - they always have issues whenever I turn to a HD Channel - I normally need to go up or down one station, and manually turn back to the station that I want to get a signal lock, then, once s a signal lock is obtained, I will usually lose that station after about 30 minutes - these issues are NOT present on the LG.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét