Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV VIZIO E470i-A0 47-inch Deals & Reviews

Hornmann (Kentucky): This TV will not disappoint you. I purchased this for $599 on sale and it was delivered in two days. Installation was easy, the picture is magnificent and the sound is great. The menu screen is easy to use to program and you can adjust all sound and color in custom mode.
The quality is as good as it gets at any price. This 47" "backup" tv for my home is now my primary tv.
If you are looking for a fantastic television at a fantastic price, this is the set for you.

V. Mccabe "Jeanne Bean" (Florida): I realize that one day of ownership is much too soon for a thorough review...........So I will update my opinion after a month or so of viewing, OR if I experience a problem with the unit's operation beforehand.
It arrived on schedule (one day shipping), was well packaged in its original retail box, and was simple to set-up.
I placed it near my LG LM7600 47" model (which I have been extremely happy with) for a side-by-side comparison. After some tweaking of the Picture settings, the results were very satisfactory. I realize that comparing the two models maybe like comparing apples and oranges, since there was a big price difference between them. But for the price of the Vizio I think that its picture quality and sound are very good.

Bond, James Bond (Texas): This is our first HD TV and we are freaking loving it! The main points are that we use Netflix as a TV provider instead of cable or satellite, so having a Netflix app and a Netflix button is too cool. I am not a tech guru so i can't say too much about the technical stuff but I do know that LED is the way to go, 120Hz is the latest and greatest and wifi connectivity means I can cut out one device. The thin frame should be standard on every tv, it makes this 47" seem larger.
stuff I'm unhappy with- no browser and no Pandora. It does however have rhapsody but I don;t have a rhapsody account because Pandora is free. And one more row of RC inputs would have been nice but I understand they're not as en vogue as they used to be.
*update, one month in- ah shucks the list of stuff I'm unhappy with has grown
Amazon app does support captioning ( big mad judgmental look going to amazon for that one).


James R. Robison "Ray Robison" (Afghanistan): Love the TV but the navigation and interface on the web software is terrible. My Roku has much better software. For instance, Amazon video has no way to save the shows I watch. I have to use the search function every time I want to go to a series I watch. Also, would it kill Vizio to allow us to label channels? My cable does not come with a cable box, and the channels are not labelled. It should take very little effort to put in a function so I can name channels. Throw us a software update Vizio. When you use the smart TV it creates a new temporary input. So if I am watching Hulu, for instance, and I switch to my xbox, that temporary internet input goes away. So you have to go through the entire system to restart an internet video. Also, the HDMI inputs on the back are recessed with a ledge opposite the opening that makes them very difficult to plug in to.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét