Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV VIZIO E320-A1 32-inch Deals & Reviews

Katawampas (USA): I bought this on sale at another store. This model is not a "Smart" TV; the "Smart" model is the Vizio E320i-A0. I use a Roku so don't need "Smart". Overall, I'm happy with the TV. Has a good picture, OK sound & the connections I need. I use this as a bedroom TV & it works great for that. I do not have cable or satellite so I use antenna; I can see the city tower from my house so I have wonderful reception.
I own 3 additional Vizio TVs & they have been very good/dependable.
Andy Rosenblum "Andy Rosenblum" (Saratoga Springs, New York): I recently purchased the VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart FHDTV, an absolutely phenomenal TV with every conceivable feature you could ask for. Wanting to get a smaller TV for a second bedroom, I stumbled upon the TV featured here, the VIZIO E320-A1 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV TV at a friends house. He had just purchased it from Amazon. Upon checking out the TV; I felt as if it was missing some features that I was looking for. My friend was a little upset, but eventually pleased when I told him that he might want to return it to Amazon and get something else. While the picture and sound are excellent on this model; unless you're only buying a TV for the basics.

A. G. Taylor "agtaylor" (Chapel Hill, NC, USA): I love that this TV is easy to hook up and the menu is mostly intuitive. But it quit showing captioning after a few days, and I had to call for help. Customer service is for the life of the TV, and I got great service! Captioning is back. A small disappointment is that from the side, the picture is not as good as directly in front (colors fade).
I bought this TV to use for gaming and watching movies in my bedroom. The 32 inch screen feels almost theater-size compared to the 20-inch I used to have in my room. It's hard to tell without seeing it in person, but the TV is very classy looking and should look good in any home. The thing I love most is how thin the bezel is. In a dark room the screen just kinda floats there.
Lake Waters "L. Waters" (Kentucky): Only had this a few days, just wanted to note the changes to the default settings that were needed to make it better.
Note that the settings need to be changed for each source and each mode.
For the audio, the background music on my Netflix videos was very tinny and distorted, I think I finally got it about right.
In Audio, I set SRS Surround Studio to Standard, SRS TruVolume to Off, then in the Equalizer I edited the Flat settings to 8,8,8,3,-3
and now the audio sounds great.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét