Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV LG Electronics LN5300 42LN5300 42-Inch Deals & Reviews

Don Miguel "The Bookie" (Portland, OR USA): Worked for awhile and had great picture quality but after 3 weeks the TV just kept turning off and on incessantly. Tried to trouble shoot but to no avail. It appears that after the TV got to a certain temperature (after so many hours of viewing) something would just start shorting out. Looked online to see if this problem was frequent but didn't find anything. I'm thinking something may have been damaged during shipping but who really knows. I'm just glad I was able to get a refund.

Paul S. Remington (Rochester, NY USA): We purchased the LG 32LN5300 32" television for our toddler's playroom, so we didn't want anything too big or too expensive. I looked at all our options and narrowed down my search to the LG 32LN5300 based on image quality, features, and price. My basic requirements were that it had to be 1080P and offer at least two HDMI inputs. There was one other television that was $50 less than the LG, but I opted for the LG because the image quality was noticeably better and off-axis viewing was far superior. The other television was an Insignia.

John Diche "JD" (USA): Amazon quality checked this television and resold it but this can't be possible. Once I plugged the set in I had problems within 1 minute. The television cuts on, cuts off, randomly. Goes for moments with the red light at bottom flashing then spontaneously cuts back on. Then will cut back off. On and off over and over again. This is the last used set I will buy. Funny thing is I thought I was buying a new set at the time I made the purchase. There are two sections one says "used", the other says "new". This television was in the new section. So apparently there are some bugs in the shopping interface.


libpekin (Newark, NJ USA): I purchased the 39 inch. First impressions. Picture is excellent without making any adjustments. I have it hooked up to Directv through the HDMI input. I watched a movie on a non HD channel and the picture looked almost as good as an HD channel. I think the TV has some kind of up converter built in.
Common with most flat screen TV's the speakers are under the front of the TV and sound is less than impressive. I compare the sound to listen to something through a tin can. Plan to get a sound bar in the next few weeks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét