Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Panasonic VIERA TC-P55ST60 55-Inch Deals & Reviews

T. Dowdell (Seattle, WA): I am definitely not a videophile but am a techie. So when searching for a TV to replace our twenty year old Sony tube (which is still great) I was able to catch on pretty quickly to new features. Our list was fairly simple: light TV viewing, medium movie viewing, light video game usage, light web and apps usage, $1500 or less and 50+ inches.
As my daughter and I drove to Costco she poured over the March 2013 Consumer Reports and had concluded that we should get a Panasonic plasma. I like Panasonic but has reservations about plasma based on vague anecdotes about short life spans and energy use. We arrived at Costco and were lucky enough to quickly find their electronics guru. I described our criteria and he firmly recommended the Panasonic ST and VT plasma's but said Costco did not carry them.


Brentley (CA, USA): The AR (anti reflective) filter works well and I can watch daytime TV with fairly significant amounts of light coming through supposed black out curtains. The curtains are pretty weak for allegedly being "black out". It is also acceptable with room lighting on. There is glare in these situations, however, I believe if they made the screen totally anti reflective like old matte finish monitor LCD screens, too much picture quality would be lost just to get rid of the last of the glare. So my take on this AR coating is: It is the right amount to attenuate glare somewhat without taking away from this set's awesome PQ.


The Multimedia Kid (Cincinnati, OH): I ran the D-Nice slides for about 70 hours but wondered if the job might not be done better if more colors were involved and if there were more movement of images, so I switched over to a free video called the Plasma HDTV Burn-in Clip, available for download from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gE_Xez-fQ . Some comments now associated with the clip will tell you how to download it from youtube. Look for such help if you're not familiar with the subject (I used a special video capturing for the Mac, but I now see I could have grabbed the file more easily; you can also download an archive of the file, but it is in a less than common format and therefore somewhat problematic).


Matthew R. Verderber "Matt" (st. louis): I loaded up cod and i noticed the input lag within the first few seconds. a big dissandvantage in competitive online games. (yes, game mode was on)
I knew about the input lag issue before i purchased from bb, but i hardly ever play games anymore so i'm sticking with it for the great picture. It would have been nice to be able to load up cod and play with friends once in a while. (to me its just unplayable and not fun to play with the input lag).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét