Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Toshiba 32C120U 32-Inch Deals & Reviews

Mark Fellows "Gadget Guy" (Baltimore, MD): I have had this tv for a few weeks. The choice was between this one and a cheaper Panasonic that had lots of good reviews. When I went to the store, I expected to buy the Panasonic, but this one seemed to have a better picture. The clincher was the sound quality. This one was much better. I could actually hear this one, but the other one sounded muddled. Maybe the speakers were blown on the Panasonic, but I couldn't hear it. Since I have a wood pellet stove, there is a lot of background noise in my living room, so I needed good sound. This one has some equalizing scheme that allows it to sound better at lower volume. Perhaps Toshiba pumps up the gain on the highs which makes it easier to hear.


Tom O. (Buffalo, NY USA): I purchased this 32" LCD TV as a "slick deal" recently, which means I found it at an uncommonly low price, and purchased it on a whim.
Out of the box, I was pleased to learn that the picture quality was going to FAR exceed my expectations. I have discerning taste, and I can say with a clear conscience that the picture quality of this set is on par with what I've seen from Sony & Samsung. The black is black, the contrast is great, and the colors really pop. It is truly a stunning picture! And completely unexpected from a set of this price range (and brand name).


L. K. Sterling "voice of gabriel" (Brighton, MA United States): The large complaint is that the audio is not very bright. The maximum sound level is barely enough for me to hear over my fan or when I am cooking. If you like to watch TV loud or if you are putting it in a large room with background noise, you will be disappointed. I am going to have to buy some external speakers. I am not a gamer and don't care about extra bass--I want a crisper sound in the midrange/human voice levels. I keep rewinding to hear what is said during movies and dramas when conversations are soft. News shows and game shows are OK.


James Ruffin "jrstriker12" (DC Metro Area): After my old CRT TV died in my bedroom, I was looking for a decent TV with a good match of features and value. I didn't need anything fancy since I use it to watch news/weather/traffic in the morning or as a TV for my daughter to watch cartoons. I am very happy with this Toshiba as it has a good set of inputs, a decent picture, and a reasonable price ($250).
Anyone buying this TV should read the review by Mark Fellows. You have to turn off the auto brightness sensor to get a sufficiently bright picture (see instructions below) or keep it in "retail" mode. I took off one star for the frustration of trying to find the energy saving options. Turn off the auto brightness sensor and you'll be more than pleased with the picture quality.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét