Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Samsung UN46F7100 46-Inch Deals & Reviews

E. Sousa "Kings Fan" (California, USA): I researched this TV by looking at all the online reviews for the model ES7100, ES8000 & F8000 Samsung models. I went to Best Buy and watched the F7100 on live TV (baseball game). Reading that the gesture and voice commands caused issues, auto-dimming and higher 720 motion ratings many not make that much difference in overall performance - except in price (up to $400), I took the F7100 into consideration. There is a Quad vs. Dual processor down grade with the F7100. I leaned more towards the F7100 because of price vs. features, 3rd model down from the top. I actually enjoy messing with picture settings and making the picture perfect. I ordered online and purchased a 3 year warranty at a very good price. I was nervous about reading the one star reviews but I am also coming from a 10 year old Samsung 46" DLP TV that has worked flawlessly the whole time. I thought I would take the plunge and glad I did. I wanted an LED TV vs. a Plasma, but in the store they both looked great.


TamMyt1976 (NJ, United States): I've had this UN55F7100 Samsung model for about a week now. I would rate it between 4 to 5 stars and here's why.
After a few hours of playing with the picture settings and advanced settings, using a Time Warner cable box with HDMI connection, the picture is spectacular for 95% of the HD content. The other 5% is due to the "soap opera" effect or some minor juddering but not enough to sway me. Sometimes it almost seems "too clear" (I guess that why it is called soap opera). I read in one of the reviews to turn off the "Digital Noise" setting and custom reduce the juddering in the advance settings. That seems to work.


Elizabeth Hodges(NY): I love to watch my sports, specifically hockey and with the Stanley Cup Playoffs currently playing, to me it is like watching it Live- Awesome picture. The TV is awesome with sports and I did NOT encounter any juddering with the puck or players. The ice, people and play was just so enjoyable I was glued to the screen. No "soap opera" effects with sports. The dark and black scenes are super crisp & pitch black, better than I have ever seen on any other DLP or LED TV. Flesh tones are mixed in standard setting with some picture calibration of the settings I was able to get them very good. Most of the time the flesh tone is excellent, other times a little off. I think it really has more to do with the HD content. Example: American Idol the flesh tone was perfect, in commercials; some are perfect others not so much.


R.B (New York, NY, US): Set up was easy although the user manual is very light in content. 2D to 3D is cool but not why I bought it. Looking to play 3D Blu-ray on my new OPPO Player I purchased from Amazon. (I'll be reviewing that soon). The internet set up was easy but login process and apps are clumsy. I have not been able to check out for very long so it could be user error on my part. I was able to launch a movie menu but have not paid for one yet. Tried to launch Netflix but that was not successful, I need more time to investigate. The TV guide loaded from the cable box however changing the channels using the TV did not change the channel (I have to use the cable remote like before on my old TV), again something I need to investigate before I determine it is a TV issue however it did recognize the guide and lists the programs. The firmware did update fine. Sound is OK and the TV has a few different sound settings but nothing special. The HDMI inputs are on one side of the TV and power cord on the other side. Small detail but interferes with some cable management. The stand/base is for the most part sturdy & swivels but it is plastic and not metal as I was expecting. For a 55" TV you need 2 people to properly put it together, but it is up in about 20 minutes.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét