Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Toshiba 39L1350U 39-Inch Deals & Reviews

Moose_of_many_waters (San Francisco, CA United States): I picked this up for less than 200 bucks on sale. I'm not much of a TV watcher and I don't even have cable TV. I just watch PBS and special yearly events like the Oscars and the Rose Parade off my antenna. Mostly I watch movies off my Blu-Ray player. This TV was bought to replace my old 26" LCD Panasonic Viera (about six years old). The picture quality of this LED TV is definitely superior to what I had and it's nice that I get 31.5" inches of screen in the same space of my bookcase that used to hold my 26" TV. Sound quality is solid, and the digital tuner is also superior to the old one on my Panasonic (I'm getting clear reception on channels that used to be sketchy). The one thing that is inferior is the time lag in changing channels; it's a bit longer with this TV, but nothing ridiculous in terms of a wait. This unit also has a glossy screen, and personally I prefer matte screens. My TV isn't near a window, so any glare is minor, but if you plan to watch this TV during the day and your house gets lots of light, you might prefer a different model.


R. Murray "teknikk7" (L.A., California): Great TV for the price. Out of the box the picture appeared to be way off as far as color etc. Took about 10 min to get everything dialed in and looking good. The bezel is one of the reasons I went with this screen. It is so thin and looks really good, TV is also very light (20lb). This TV will serve as an Xbox / Computer monitor. For $347 nothing even comes close to specs, looks or picture. Would recommend and buy another.


C. Hubler (Burbank, CA USA): Beautiful 1080p images, when calibrated properly. Great viewing angles side-to-side and from top of screen (though I don't think the screen is IPS type). Works great as PC monitor. (3) HDMI inputs a blessing. Almost 3D type depth of field with 1080i source material. Built-in digital tuner works extremely well; received all channels in Los Angeles market. Though its digital signal strength meter isn't the greatest. Highly recommended and quite affordable.


Death gleamer (Los Angeles, CA): This Toshiba 39L1350U TV has lots of features.
Picture quality is good via HD, 480i via standard cable not so good and overscan can occur. Native mode aka 1:1 pixel is great, for 720 plus signals or hdmi. No program ratio mode. Color accuracy is above average. Brightness ability is good.
Digital comb/mpeg filter is subpar. Noise is noticeable.
This TV has ONE button ratio access, 3 theater mode with position adjust. Edge enhancer mode is nice. Deep color adjust system. Neat feature is 'freeze', you can freeze the pic and the sound of the show will go on. To toggle between 60hz and 120hz use cinema mode off/on. Old DVD players look good, if using AV then change Option/input/av to av instead of colorstream. Get upconvert player or Blu-ray, hdmi is the way to go.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét