Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Panasonic VIERA TC-P60GT50 60-Inch Deals & Reviews

Michael Romo "mikeromo" (Los Angeles, CA USA): I watched "Tron" in 3D using the Oppo BDP-93, and was very impressed with the 3D and the clarity of the picture. I don't have a lot of 3D content, so I will make sure to add more comments once I see more films. The glasses, which are not cheap, are light and quite comfortable, though it's annoying you are supposed to charge them via the TV--when the TV is on. It would be nice if they came with little carrying cases or bags, but no such luck.


Sheshechic (Suffolk, VA USA): I bought this tv to replace a LCD that had bad off angle views and weak shadow details. The room is bright during the day and I often watch tv with a light on unless we're watching a movie. The THX Bright Room mode is nearly perfect out of the box. I lowered contrast and brightness a bit and turned up color a few ticks. Watching shows like Game of Thrones was breath taking and bright movies like The Fall with all that light and vibrant colors was mesmerizing. And what amazed me even more is the way the image got even better after about 2 days and again after about 2 weeks.


Handyman "Viddu D" (Austin, TX): I bought this TV to replace my previous Panasonic TV which lasted for 7 long years and 4 moves without a scratch or a problem.
The GT50 produces stunning pictures, some of the best I have seen. I looked at a number of different TVs and brands from edge lit LEDs, back lit LEDs to Plasmas. This TV has one of the best picture quality in my price range. It also offers a comprehensive list of practical features ( no gimmicks like gesture response etc). The on board dual core processor offers smooth performance while browsing, watching online movies etc. No question about this offering the best value for your money in terms of both features and functionality. I also like the look of the TV. I am not a big fan of the edge less design offered by brands such as Samsung or LG. The GT50 has a thin glass like edge which actually makes the picture stand out better against the background.


Brandon Taylor (Palmdale, CA): I picked up my Panasonic TC-P50GT50 50" plasma on June 7th. I have previously owned a TC-P42S2 and TC-P50VT20 plasmas from Panasonic. The S2 model suffered from fluctuating brightness but I never did see the black levels rise noticeably like I did on my friend's TC-P42G10. The TC-P50VT20 had far less noticeable fluctuating blacks than the S2, but the black levels did rise and couldn't be considered "inky" by any means, although the overall picture, contrast, colours, etc., were simply stunning

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét