Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV TCL L32HDP60 32-Inch Deals & Reviews

Nathan Uchytil (New York, USA): I've been holding off on purchasing a HDTV for quite some time, but this offer really convinced me to make the investment. The picture is fantastic, build quality is what you'd expect from a television in a much higher price range, and the TV had arrived without any problems at all. If you're in the market for a solid, basic LCD HDTV, pick this one up. You won't regret it.
M. Costa "mccormackamplification" (earth): Saw this for 399, then 349, then 319. Finally clicked it at 299 and it is good but when the screen is dark there are four large clouds in each corner. Allmost returned it and still thinking but during 80% of the viewing it looks great. On a dark scene though you really see the lower quality of this set. Bought a 37inch Vizio for my son and it looks much better on dark scenes but cost me 560. The base and frame look great just wish the clouding wasn't so bad.
If anyone knows a way to get ride of the clouding please let me know. And I'd also like to know if this is the norm for this LCD.

Scott W. Porter (Worcester, MA United States): The company will not respond to numerous emails and the phone number rings then goes busy.
The setup settings will not stay in memory after setting/changing them. The tv does retain settings made nearly a year ago but will not rewrite them. I can change them but only until the tv is turned off.
I have tried factory reset- unplug for 5 minutes then plug back in. It will not wipe old data and reset.
There is a year left on warranty- purchased from Amazon Dec 21, 2011 and I have been trying to contact them for six weeks. Nothing from them.
DeltaNine (SF BAy): HDMI all 3 don't work after 8 months of use. Otherwise worked well so far. But since I use it as a computer monitor it is huge deal to me. I'll post how the warranty goes. I see the price dropped 20% since last week so if you are thinking of getting it. I would recommend pay 50-100 more for a brand name and don't deal with this BC bad quality controls. If they fix if fast and easy I'll give them 3 stars but for now 1 best i can do.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét