Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Panasonic VIERA TC-P65ST30 65-Inch Deals & Reviews

D. DePanicis (Florida): Regardless I went out and bought what I felt was a bargain, a 60" Sharp Aquos Quattron 60LE832U from BJ's for $1,799. It was thin, had wireless connectivity built in, 60", and cheap for what you got. The picture was good but I soon noticed a lot of artifacts in the picture. The color from the factory was overly bright and oversaturated. I am usually one who likes a slightly less realistic picture in favor of slightly more saturated and vivid images too but this was over the top. No matter what I could not get the picture quality right and there were definitely motion issues even with the claimed 240Hz aquamotion. Turns out it isn't truly 240Hz and it suffers from the same motion issues that all LCD's are plagued with. Frustrated I looked over to the plasma side but was apprehensive because in the store plasmas always look horrible. Their pictures are dull and over-brightened to where the blacks look gray and they are always next to shiny LED/LCD's that look so good. I had enough in my account to grab a second TV thankfully to see what it looked like next to the Sharp and figured I would take back the one that looked worse. In this case I was losing 5" in picture and was worried that the ambient light in my living room would drown out the plasma picture because this had always been a problem with plasma.


J. Lemons (San Diego, CA): My experience with the television over the last few weeks has been positive. Setting up the unit is straightforward and the guide appears to be written by someone who speaks English (Spanish and French are also available). There are an ample number of connections for digital and analog services. For grins, I plugged in my cable connection directly from the wall (bypassing the cable box) and the TV pulled down 80 analog channels and 40 digital channels with excellent clarity. Initial setup takes you through everything that you will need your TV to due from labeling inputs, setting up a wireless internet connection to your home/office network, adjusting the clock, etc.


Jonathan Steinmann (Orlando, FL USA): If you're looking for that great plasma picture quality (deep blacks, true colors), truly smooth motion that no LED can replicate (600hz refresh), and 3D technology (plasmas do 3D better than any other technology available), this is the best bang for your buck, bar none. To get a TV equivalent to this in an LED, you'd spend $2000. At $1100, this is a great deal. The screen has a relatively good anti-reflective screen, making it better in natural light settings than most of the high end LEDs that have all moved to reflective screens to increase contrast ratios. I highly recommend this TV.


Shawn A. Wolfe "Shawn W" (Housotn , tx): I have heard reports of buzzing on Panny TV's but I have not had an issue with it.. I did have an issue with the ambient light sensor that auto dims the screen based on room light.. I THINK though I am not sure.. that my soundbar in front of the TV is reflecting TV light back at the sensor causing the screen to dim and brighten quite a bit .. I have disabled that feature though and am fine with not having it enabled.
I can't really comment on sound as I bypass TV completely for a surround sound system

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét