Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Sony KDL-32R400A 32-Inch Deals & Reviews

Photonashville "John" (Nashville, TN USA): I purchased this tv straight from Sony's website which just cost the extra amount of TN sales tax. They shipped it quickly with free shipping and received within 2 days.
=The tv is very lightweight for 32" tv; remarkable how far the tech has come. Setup was very simple. Menu system is extensive for picture controls, PIP, connecting a computer and so on.
Currently I use this connected to a Roku 2 for watching HD content from Amazon Prime. I use the custom picture mode. Picture quality is on par with my Panasonic 42" plasma THX setting. Motion in movies is excellent even as a 60Hz HDTV.


Sam(Canada): Since It's a new product, I thought you might find this review a useful one.
Despite the fact that sometimes Sony products are more expensive than other companies, such as: Samsung and Toshiba, I'm a big fan of Sony products because of the high quality in products and customer service. I've been using this TV for a month now and its amazing.
The weird this is that its the same price as the older version of 32-inch Sony TV, so I preferred to take my chance since there were no reviews at all.
So far I'm very satisfied with the TV.


John Roach (Ci, USA): This TV has a great picture and it is easy to set up but there is no FM RADIO like it says on the item description. This is one of the reasons I decided to buy this one since I like to listen to fm radio. The manual doesn't say anything about an FM RADIO so what is the deal AMAZON. I am an electronics technician and also have my FCC license, so I think I know how to tune in a fm radio. Otherwise, the tv is great. Would be a 5 star if it was as described.

R. Padilla (Los Angeles, CA United States): I bought this at Best Buy as open box item, it was a good deal. I used it for about a week, then returned it.This is a great product for Sony no doubt about that. At the first two days I loved it. Later on I started using is to play my PS3, watching Blu-ray movies, playing computer games, I realized there are few problems with this Sony TV.
This TV from Sony what could I say I always feel confident when I buy sony products and this TV is perfect sony the one and only.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét