Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV Sharp LC-60LE650 60-inch Deals & Reviews

John Saylers (Cincinnati, OH): Right out of the box, Sports looked great, but all of our usual shows and movies looked very strange. Upon Googling the "Soap Opera Effect," I found plenty of info on how to correct it, but when turning off the Motion Enhancement didn't do anything, I was pretty worried. I was almost ready to return the TV, but after playing around a little more with the settings, I discovered the above, and now everything looks AMAZING! We have it set on Standard Mode, and with the above adjustments, movies look like you're in the theater and basketball looks like you're IN the arena!


W. Hunt "SegWayne" (Huntsville, AL United States): I upgraded from a Samsung 50" Plasma which only lasted about 2 1/3 years (4 months out of extended BB warranty) that had suddenly developed the dreaded "vertical blue lines" down the center. Originally, I thought to just bite the bullet and buy the 60" Samsung LED that they now had on sale, but noticed that -- for $100 more than what I paid for my new Sharp -- it only had two (2!!!) HDMI inputs and no extended "SmartTV" functionality at all.


Moffet (MOffet): After two full weeks with this TV I am happier than ever. The picture is sharp and very clear. The colors are brilliant but not over saturated. Blacks are very dark with just very minor light bleeding at the corners, nothing to get upset over. The only quibble I have is the "Apps" are just so-so. The browser works but typing with the on-screen keyboard is simply not worth the effort. I have an AppleTV I use for Netflix and Hulu so the Apps are not really a concern, and I never intended to use the TV for surfing the internet.


Bobby (BELLE CHASSE, LA, US): I went to purchase the lc-70le640 but when the salesman went in the back he can back and said he had one 640 in stock and one 650 in stock. The 650 model was 70 dollars cheaper. When we compared the features it identical to the 640 except it had the duo-core processor and better smart features plus the bezel around the TV was has as think. It was a no brain er for me to get the newer model for 70 dollars less. The tv has one of the nicest pictures I ever saw. The smart feature works flawless.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét