Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Toshiba 32L2200U 32-Inch Deals & Reviews

Carol(CA, USA): This is a very nice tv, and I got it at a very good price. At first I didn't think the picture was very clear, but then I exchanged my old cable box for an HDTV cable box (free exchange at the cable company). Now the picture is amazingly bright and clear. I adjusted the color a bit, and it's perfect!Good picture, PC imput, low power consumption, seems good to me, I don't have problems with the remote. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's a little slower changing channels than I would like it to be. Sound seems good.


Keith P.(Canada): I bought this TV because I had a size limitation inside a cabinet. Most of the big named TV manufacture’s had a physically larger size that this Toshiba 32L2200U TV. Granted I was unsure of Toshiba brand but I was limited in my choices. I have been very satisfied in the operation and the picture quality. This TV even surprised me by automatically changing the input source from cable to video when my DVD player starts.
Todd (north carolina): I bought one of these about a month ago and was so pleased that I bought another one a few days ago. Shipping was prompt (as expected with Amazon) and both tv's came in perfect mechanical and cosmetic shape.
Another reviewer talked about the picture turning brown or red - I have never experienced this; I find the picture and sound to be pretty good.
Robert J. Brown "robjbrown" (Georgia): I acqurie this for a replacement for my monitor. The old monitor started 'flickering". It would last hours sometimes. Now I can watch cabel and switch to computer!!!!!! I had problem with the icons being too big. I figured out it was easy to fix by adjusting the zoom. Overall it's good flat screen and LCD!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét