Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch Deals & Reviews

N "N" (Moon, Space): Nice and clear screen with good color reproduction. Intuitive, if cluttered, remote. All ports are at the back, and component and composite port are one and the same, befitting its budget ambitions. Only two HDMI ports, which may not matter much if just using as some ersatz computer monitor (hey, HTPC!) or a bedroom TV (...Roku?). Also missing due to budget constraints: smart TV functions--you ain't watching that Netflix of yours unless you get an HTPC or a settop box. You aren't probably going to miss the extra pixels, but you are going to miss the higher refresh rate--motion blur is rather pronounced on this TV. Movies, being shot at 30FPS, however, work better than, say, sports or games. LED cuts down on power cost, resulting in one of the most efficient TV of its size.


Charles D. Milde (Overland Park, Kansas United States): Here's the kicker, the one I ordered was the UN32EH4000 and the one on sale was the UN32EH4003. Looking through the specs, the only difference between the two is the base is larger on the 4000 (7.5" instead of 5"), which is a moot point, as she is having it wall-mounted.
The retail price is the same which leads me to the loophole I learned in the price-matching retail world: They create identical products with one subtle difference to warrant a different model number. This can allow retailers to offer the same price "on sale" all the time. Other times, it means they cannot price match because it is not the exact same model.


Midwest Mex "gadgeteer" (USA): First off, I upgraded from an Insignia 24" LED 1080p, this TV is trip to the moon difference better from the Insignia, Can't go wrong, I have it on the wall and the sound is great, I am not using it for my entertainment system, it's a dining room addition. Colors are vibrant, blacks are what they need to be, black. Timer to set up the auto power on and off is great. Eat my breakfast and go to work with no worries. Very light as well. Hope you enjoy.


Tam "artsy gal" (Colorado): I'm not going to argue whether I've rated this correctly or not. In my opinion the reviews are meant to be informative and when I took a quick look at this models average 4 star rating before purchasing, it was deceiving. Yes, the picture quality is excellent as one would expect from Samsung. But YOU CANNOT ADD EXTERNAL SPEAKERS TO IT!
I know its hard to believe.... even crazy to think that a tv would come without that option... but believe me, after hours of plugging every freaking type of stereo system I have into this tv, it will not work! I've researched the manual and spent 45 minutes online with an equally surprised tech when he read through it with me and confirmed it is not possible. period.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét