Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Panasonic VIERA TC-P55UT50 55-Inch Deals & Reviews

Nbot (The Interwebs): I read previous reviews of the screen being dim. For one thing, the worst thing you can do while shopping for TV is to look at multiple display TVs. The reason behind this being, most TVs that are on display are in something tech geeks call 'Torch Mode' (basically the brightest and prettiest TV gets the most attention). This is deceptive because when you view the TV in your home you will not have another TV in the room to compare the picture to. But if the picture on this TV is not bright enough for you, go to settings and simply change the picture mode to 'Vivid' or 'Custom'.


Matthew Brumelow "Tattooed Geek" (Atlanta, GA): I recently purchased one of these TVs at a local electronics store. I was super excited about the relatively low price and vast features. My only concern was with burn in. After asking the store associate about this, he quickly told me that burn in is not a problem in modern plasma TVs. Taking his advice, I ponied up the thousand bucks for this new living room centerpiece.
I use a HTPC (Home Theater PC) for most of my entertainment at home. I use Pandora a lot for just listening to music. Well, after playing quite a bit of Pandora early after purchasing this TV, I one day noticed a ghost image of the Pandora page whenever I was looking at a lightly colored screen.


WingVictory (Californee-way): Wow! After lots of research, I am glad I went with the Viera 50-inch plasma. I've never owned a plasma - you can definitely tell this is 600hz - the images move so crisp! The colors are so rich! Panasonic definitely knows how to make TVs.
The Viera Internet feature was very important for us. We decided to cut the cord (only using hulu, amazon prime, and our own media for now). I love that this is a built-in feature of the tv, so I do not have to run wires for Roku or Apple TV. We have this TV mounted (no cords, no cable boxes, only ethernet running threw the wall) - look greats, works great.


Joel Bergstrom (Seattle, WA): I donated my Sony Wega tube TV and decided it was a good time to invest in a new TV. Even though Jan/Feb is the prime time for prices, I got it from Amazon at a very competitive price and everything went as expected - order, delivery and even price match when the price dropped $70 a couple days later. This may not be the TV for everyone, but as someone who wants quality under $1000, is tech-savvy but not obsessed and looking for something that will last 5+ years - it was the perfect TV for me.
What would have saved me some time before I purchased was 2 tips - read posts at avs forum and, most importantly, go somewhere to see LED/LCD/Plasma IN PERSON. The salesperson gave me the remote and I was able to get a much better idea in 15 minutes than 2 hours of reviews.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét