Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV TCL L40FHDP60 40-Inch Deals & Reviews

M. Yarbro "Mark" (Rowlett, TX United States): We've had this television for nearly two years now, and have been very pleased. TCL was a new and unknown brand when we bought it, but the 2 year warranty mitigated the risk a bit.
The unit is neither too heavy nor too light. Setup is easy despite the comically translated user guide. Closed-captioning is unusually complicated but a quick Google search will give you the steps. Everything else is very straightforward.I'm sure that hard-core technophiles will complain about too few HDMI plugs (it has three) but I think it's perfectly adequate for a typical family who are connecting a DVR, a Roku, and a DVD/Blu-ray player.


Nancy Tillotson (BISHOP, CA, US): This is my first LCD TV so I have no previous experience to compare this set with. The TV I replaced was an standard CRT about half the size of this one. I first had this TV delivered to me a week ago but it had a crack in the screen. Thanks to Amazon's replacement policy I got a brand new one in two days at no extra cost.
The TV was packaged properly with all the necessary padding. It was boxed upside down for some reason though and I don't know if this is normal. The base was easy to screw on by myself (Just layed the set on it's back on a soft surface. Also, the base can only fit one way so don't force it). It's lighter than my old TV so putting it in place was easy enough.


Kyrak21 (Fullerton, CA United States): So I'm getting an HDMI cable ASAP. A few things to note: The USB media option apparently only works with MP3's and images so if your thinking about playing movies from a USB stick then you're going to be disappointed. You have to adjust the picture mode depending on what you're watching. For example, cable doesnt always show in letter-box so watching it in cinema mode may distort and blur the image. Finally, I haven't gotten my universal remote to work with it as yet so you might also have that problem. But it's a relatively unknown brand so I guess that's expected
I recommend this if your moving up from a CRT or if you need a cheap decent second TV.


Clay (New Orleans): Just like the title says, there is virtually no input lag on this tv. I went from a tube tv in the bedroom (tube tv's having no input lag whatsoever just straight monitor) to this, and it's practically identical feeling only it's 1080p and it looks great! The game I tested it on is Modern Warfare 3 on my PS3 (the ultimate lag testing game-I can't think of anything faster paced) and I tested it with Halo Reach on my Xbox 360 when I first got it this afternoon to make sure it worked and it did great on that too. There was another review that mentioned he had tested it on a couple games and it didn't seem to have input lag, but he didn't mention WHAT games so I was still unsure as you wouldn't really notice as sharply on most games. I took a chance and I am here to tell you that I felt in control and no lag the whole time- super pleased! Got straight on here to let you guys know because I saw a few people asking about it in the comments on other reviews and its a major concern especially if that's the bulk of what you're going to be doing with it:)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét