Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Toshiba 29L1350U 29-Inch Deals & Reviews

Meggo39 "Meggo39" (Warren, NJ United States): My plans for this TV was primarily to be able to play the PS4 when it comes out. My current entertainment system (PC, 2 monitors, and a PS3 sharing one of the monitors and having to run an audio contraption to get sound) wont be able to support the PS4 and have audio so I finnaly bit the bullet and invested in a TV.


Allen G (Grand Rapids, MI USA): Once I move back out for the fall semester, I plan to make this a 3rd monitor as well as it being shared with the PS3 and PS4 when it comes out, It has 3 HDMI inputs and I dont have/desire cable television so this TV was perfect for my setup plans. It does have the functionality to pickup local Digital/Anolog signals, but you are going to need to have an antennae to pick them up. I dont believe this TV comes with an internal antennae like my older 20" "EDTV." My older TV detected most of the local channels with no antennae and this one found 0. I am assuming it needs one to be plugged into it, which is no problem, can find a decent antennae cheap if you really want to watch the local news. But most people will have some sort of cable service.


Jeffrey J Wal (San Diego, CA): Things not so great is the PC input only seems to only allow 1366x768 maximum resolution although native resolution of the TV is 1920x1080.
Brighter colors seem to get washed out when viewed at an angle.
Using the built in tuner, the picture tends to look fuzzy and reminiscent of watching a CRT. Vizio TV (which it replaced) seemed to pull stations in much cleaner and present a sharp picture. I can't seem to do much of anything to improve the picture or reception on the Toshiba.


Edwin (New York, USA): I can't believe Toshiba makes such a poor quality product and that this TV has so many positive reviews. Picture was blurry when there was movement and you can only see clear outlines of peoples faces when they are in a close up. Picture vibrated at bottom of screen. Also remote was cheap and flimsy with slow change time and only works if you are within in a few feet of tv directly in front of screen. I returned it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét