Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Panasonic VIERA TC-L24X5 24-Inch Deals & Reviews

Garrett S. (Saginaw, MI): I purchased this TV during the black Friday lightning rounds. I was among the many that didn't realize the limitations of the TV before buying. Because Amazon has both the 24 and 32 inch models on the same page it is easy to misread what you are actually getting. Amazon should separate the reviews and customer pictures for each model so that people don't anticipate something that they aren't actually getting. I should have done more research and read the specs from Panasonic's website as well.


Liz (North Carolina, USA): The picture is GREAT! I bought the 32" model about 10 days ago, on sale at BestBuy. In the store, this Panasonic's picture quality easily beat out every other 32" LED TV on display, including the Samsung 4003 which was sitting right next to it and had a MUCH less good picture. It was also better than the Samsung UN32E5000. I've been just as pleased with the TV at home. The picture is clear, full, rich, but also nuanced--you see subtle shadings that the competition doesn't have.
The sound isn't great, but it's good. (It's the 24" model reviews that call the sound "tinny"). The max volume is a little less than I would have expected, but fine for my needs.


William Mullan (Mendota Heights, MN United States): I look at many 32" LED and LCD TVs but the Panasonic had the best picture and color of them all. The sound is OK but I plan to eventually get a soundbar at some point. The LED TVs are thinner than LCD so that means small speakers. This Panasonic Viera TC-L32X5 was also the narrowest 32" TV that I found. That was important to me as my entertainment / TV armoire cabinet is only 31.25" wide - many of the TVs I looked at would not fit. I'm very pleased with this TV and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a 32" LED/LCD TV.


Blake (Danielson, CT United States): I have an older and larger Panasomic LED as my primary TV and have always been pleased with it. When I wanted a TV for my bedroom, I naturally looked around but kept coming back to this Panasonic. It is perfect. Setup was super simple (used MediaBridge HDMI Flex)and the color is amazing.To improve the color on my non Panasonic small kitchen tv, I even used some of the color settings from this tv and the color was improved on that tv. My family have many different brands of TVs and after seeing them, I don't think Panasonic can be beat for color and performance. If it wasn't smaller, I would switch it out with my main TV in a New York minute.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét