Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV Panasonic TC-P50S60 50-Inch Deals & Reviews

JFLY (New York, NY): Right out of the box the picture quality is awesome, great black levels, contrast and color. The thing that didn't work for me is that the screen reflects a lot (I posted 2 pictures in the product gallery). The tv was in a basement with no windows, recessed lights and everything reflects even is the scenes are not dark (refer to pics), so unless you plan on watching tv with the lights off all the time this tv is perfect for that. Unfortunately this was the deal breaker for me and I had to return it and got the ST60 which fixed the problem and I couldn't be happier.


Bruno "Bruno" (Florida, USA): This is our 3rd Panasonic plasma TV. Two 50's preceeded it. This 65" model was a great value for the quality at $1500. You must tweek the video settings to get the best out of it, however. The standard setting is too dim and the CATS system just doesn't work well, so turn it off. Play with it till you get it right and you'll be rewarded. Our other units are 2 and 4 years old and have had no problems. The built-in wireless internet and apps like Netflix/YouTube are awesome for the price you pay. It's also surprisingly light for such a big screen (85 lbs!) and about 40% thinner than our previous units.


Ronald D. Harry (Daytona Area, Florida): I  did a lot of reading [CNET reviews, magazines etc], visited retail stores, talked to friends before deciding I wanted Plasma and without all the latest bells and whistles like 3D and I already have wifi internet. More than one friend said they could 'see' remnants of 3D interlace [assume they meant passive] where the picture seemed more jittery without the glasses. Then the active 3D actually manipulated the glasses to sort of 'unsynch' each eye through very fast shuttering. Didn't understand the technology completely, but suffice it that I did not want to be 'locked' into having to use glasses just to watch TV. Articles emphasized that normal 2D was not altered without the glasses, but then, as mentioned, some friends told a different story. My lean on 3D is that it is a passing fad, but I could be wrong; but I didn't need it.


PondKeeper "PondKeeper" (PA, USA): I bought this set locally because I sell them at a retail store. Customers always run to the LCD or LED TV's because they are the brightest. None in my opinion are as black or as accurate in color as this TV or any other plasma set. Next time you shop in a brick and mortar store always look at the colors green, and the flesh tones, plasmas produce a natural greens, NOT a phosphorous looking color green and movies look like 35mm film not the appearance of being shot on a video camera. If they look like just a video than you will see that in the lack of good flesh tones. Look for blacks and greens if they are right chances are you will be happy with any TV. Brightness could be factor, but all plasmas are generally dimmer than other types. But way more accurate regardless of 60,120,240 HZ rates. Except blue ray disc and gamers will provide 1080P most are interlaced at 1080I.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét