Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 7, 2013

HDTV TCL LE39FHDF3300TA 39-Inch Deals & Reviews

Cap'n Jan "Cap'n Jan" (Heart 'o Texas): In talking to my husband last night he said "I bet the reason these TV's are so inexpensive is they bought up all the discontinued parts sitting around in China, assembled the TV's and sold them dirt cheap." So what if they break? They are disposable! Trouble is they don't inform the customers that they are throw-aways. Instead they talk about their warranty! And their Customer Service!!!. The disposable TV theory makes sense to me particularly given the treatment we have gotten. I am putting this review on EVERY TCL TV even though we only bought the 42 inch version.


SeBo "seb6000" (IND, USA): I ordered it late Friday afternoon and not including the Monday holiday I received the item on Tuesday (so 2-3 business days). The UPS delivered item was not damaged in any way, nor were its internal contents (as I read in some reviews for TCL Tvs).
My HDTV is the TCL 39" (3300) model which sold for $329 compared to $418 for the 43" TCL model. I didn't think a couple more inches were worth so much more in cost. I do need to say that Amazon was selling the TCL 42" model for $369, (but they ran out of stock just before I ordered, so maybe that sale will return, it's the best deal).


Pocono Bob (Dunmore, PA United States): When I began to buy flat panel TV's several years ago, the prices were still pretty high. I researched & researched. I came upon the Vizio line & my 1st purchase was a 50" 1st generation plasma. I was very happy w/ the set, so my next purchase was another Vizio. A few years had passed and technology advanced some more & I ended up getting a 42" LCD and to this day the picture is great especially for a 2nd set in our dining room. The picture was/is better than the original plasma. I found Vizio to be a great bang for the buck at the time & pretty much still think the same.


Joyce Miletic "+" (Wintersville, OH United States): Daily I hear my husband say how incredibly clear and detailed the picture is. When first turned on, the screen was too dark; we easily found and adjusted the settings and now the picture is crystal clear. The volume is good as well. It readily hooked up with TiVo and did not require an extra box for cable connection. It has an earphone outlet in the side back. We are happy about that, as that is fairly important to us, when one wants to sleep and the other wants to watch TV. It is a little inconvenient to reach around to the back to insert the jack, though it is on the side_ish, so not as bad as all the way in the back. Over all this is the best TV we have owned so far and it is priced so low!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét