Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV VIZIO E241-A1 24-inch Deals & Reviews

KDM (Iowa): I started looking for other 26 or 28 inch TVs when I saw this 29 inch Vizio. I looked at the product dimensions hoping it would fit and to my surpise it was an exact match! And it was 3 inches larger than the Samsung to boot! At the time there were no reviews available so I really didn't have anything to go by except for prior experience with a 22" Vizio LED (still working, just wanted something larger). I decided to buy it knowing that Amazon has a great returns policy. I figured I would compare it to the Samsung and return which ever one I did not like.


MinneMan "CJ" (Minnesota): Turning it on, I wasn't impressed by the picture at all. It was dim and had too much contrast and not enough gradation of tones. None of the presets were useable so I had tailor a custom setup. It took some messing around with the settings over a couple of days to get a picture I could be satisfied with. The automatic backlighting feature, which adjusts the brightness to the room's ambient lighting, was getting in the way so I had to disable it.


Thomas (Sherri's husband) (Magalia, California): I've had the unit setup for an afternoon and have put in about four hours of viewing; "Cowboys and Aliens" was the main movie watched and several newscasts. I have not watched any sporting events such as tennis or hockey so I can't say how well the television handles fast moving, small objects like a hockey puck or a tennis ball. If I come across any niggles that a consumer should know about, I'll comeback and post follow-ups and if no follow-ups, then everything is performing as one would expect.

Dan (massachusetts): I selected this model for its 1080P resolution (rare in this size class). I had purchased one, and the audio continued to shut off, and as others have said, the only way to restore volume was to turn tv off and then back on, a process which takes 30-45 sec. This happened 6x so far today, random and irregular. Went to customer service at Vizio, they said I could send it in for repair, 3 week turnaround. Not going to happen. Returned to BJ's, got a replacement, and it is doing the same thing. I see others share this problem, and it is clearly a Vizio issue.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét