Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV VIZIO E420i-A1 42-inch Deals & Reviews

Trevor Trumbo (San Clemente, CA USA): I had been patiently waiting for this TV to become available via Amazon, mainly because of the unbelievably low price and good review given on CNET, but got tired of waiting and ended up purchasing this TV on 10/13 from Costco. They had just gotten a shipment in that day and once I saw it in the store, I knew I needed to get it. CNET had mentioned that the off angle viewing was not as good on this set when compared to LEDs from other manufacturers, but I haven't had any problems viewing this TV even from extreme angles. The TV was not quite as bright as the LG next to it at the store, but I believe this was mainly due to the matte finish of the screen.

Anthony V. Mumolo (U.S.A): I've had my Vizio E701i-A3 for about a month and I have been tweaking various settings the entire time to arrive at what I consider the best picture. I used two blu ray calibration discs; Digital Video Essentials and Spears and Munsil. The end result image with a high quality input source is jaw dropping. Colors are rich and beautifully rendered; clarity and detail are exactly what I would expect from a world class display. Even watching movies I've seen before is a revelation and a totally new experience.

Andy Rosenblum "Andy Rosenblum" (Saratoga Springs, New York): This is without a doubt the finest TV that I've ever had the pleasure to use. In comparison to my 5 year old Samsung HD TV, this one makes the Samsung look like a part of ancient history. The first thing that grabs you is the incredibly sleek design. The bezel surrounding the TV is razor thin, thus there is no wasted space at all. Not only does this provide for excellent viewing, but it makes it possible to place the TV in a cabinet that's just slightly larger than the TV picture itself. It's unlikely that you would want to put it in a cabinet, first because it's difficult to find one that would accommodate it, and second because the TV looks beautiful fully exposed.

Hornmann (Kentucky): I unboxed and set it up next to one of my Roku boxes, it found my wireless network and joined it without any problem. It receives a stronger signal than the Roku. I then moved it into my guest room, attached the Vizio camera and updated the Skype app. (I'm having a quest arrive from France next week and wanted this setup to allow him to maintain contact with his family.)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét