Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV JVC JLE47BC3500 47-Inch Deals & Reviews

D. Rice "Woodworker" (Indiana): I first seen this TV last year around thanksgiving on a "shopping channel" for 699.95 with six "easy payments". I debated back and forth about making the purchase and waited too long as the shopping channel took away one of the easy payments and raised the price, and was charging almost 30 dollars extra to ship. So I decided to dig my heels in and wait for them to put it on sale again around Christmas, well it never happened, New Years, price never moved. Then last week I am cruising Amazon.com and I find the EXACT TV on sale for 529.00 and free shipping (Super Bowl sale).

E. L. Velazquez "Tiger Fan" (South Carolina):  I am very happy with my JVC 47" television! I've had it just under a month and it is working wonderfully and met all of my expectations! I too saw this tv on another website (Q..) and after doing some extensive research, I found it here on Amazon for much less and free shipping. The reviews here on Amazon were also very helpful in making the decision to purchase the JVC. It would be awesome if Amazon had a monthly billing program for larger purchases, but the price was so afordable and an absolute deal that I could not refuse. Price is higher now, so if you are on the edge, you better get it before the great ratings make the price go even higher. Great size for my master bedroom and there was a screw driver in the box! I am super thrilled (can't you tell). Thanks Amazon!


Josh (Ohio, USA): I'm no videophile, so I wouldn't necessarily be able to distinguish good vs. bad quality unless seeing this one side by side with other sets. For the price, though, I took that chance. I will say that I can see patches of "light leakage" sometimes on black screens under certain lighting conditions - I read that this is normal with most LEDs though, and it doesn't interrupt the viewing of most shows and movies. I can't really judge the TV watching experience accurately, as I live in a fairly rural area and only get 4 HD channels - 3 1080i, and 1 720i that can sometimes be choppy due to signal strength (I don't have cable, so I use an antenna).

Rick Mears (Bellevue, WA United States): I already have (as of three weeks ago) an AMAZING Toshiba (Toshiba 50L5200U 50-Inch LED TV, also sold on Amazon), and whether you buy the 50" or (the identical) 46" model of that ($649 and $499 at Costco, respectively), you're getting an unmatched value and the BEST picture of all brands--including the "great" Samsung--a picture that is infinitely sharper, more realistic, more "luxurious"-looking than on this JVC. It blows the JVC away. Different leagues, truly. (And the Toshiba had previously been hooked up in the same room to the same cable box as I later hooked up this new JVC to.)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét