Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV Sharp LC-70LE650 70-inch Deals & Reviews

John Saylers (Cincinnati, OH): Wifi was easy to set up. I skipped it in the initial setup and went back in and did Manual Setup, and I was able to easily find and connect to my wireless network, just like connecting any other device. We don't have Netflix, so I haven't tested that, but I watched about 15 minutes of YouTube videos on there and it didn't freeze or buffer a single time. Pandora also works nicely for party music. I do wish it had Amazon Instant Video as an app, but I'm able to get this through my Blue Ray player anyway.


A. R. St Jean "ARS" (Homosassa, FL): Everything about this tv is excellent except that the wifi connection is too weak to work. Contacted the Aqous people and they informed me that if the tv is not in the same room as the modem it may not work at all. (the tv is in an adjacent room about 20 feet away). All my other devices (Kindle, Wii, laptop)work fine even outside. I have a very fast broadband connection with a top of the line modem but it doesn't seem to matter.


PGMS "PGMS" (NJ USA): I did a lot of research on this TV and it lived up to the hype. The Cnet review is pretty dead on with this TV. It has great picture big and bright. Some of the downsides with the TV is it doesn't handle blacks very well and movies aren't the best. I didn't have to calibrate my TV I just turned it to Dynamic. This TV has many different modes you can set it too. This TV works great in my bright living room. That was my main problem with my plasma TV is it had a horrible glare! You can buy other 60 inch TVs that have better picture than this Sharp. For the money this is the best 60in available and highly recommend it.

S. Baer "Steve" (Coastal SC): Have had it for 3 weeks so far...very satisfied. Tons of features. I'm using 20MPS cable modem, all smart features work great. Blu-Rays look fantastic...follow others' instructions on getting rid of the SOE. No idea about audio as I have it hooked to a full 7.2 sound set-up. Built in browser is a little awkward to use, but that's not why I got the TV...I have enough devices for that. If you're on the fence, I say go for it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét