Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV VIZIO E500i-A1 50-inch Deals & Reviews

Trevor Trumbo (San Clemente, CA USA): Set up was very easy. The TV found our secure wireless SSID and it took maybe 15 seconds to have it connected to our home network. I wish the TV connected over the 5G band instead of the 2G but we haven't experienced any lag with Amazon Prime or Netflix.
Connecting the TV to our home entertainment center was easy with the HDMI cable (not included). Our Harmony remote took about 2 minutes to update and was controlling the television soon after.


Anthony V. Mumolo (U.S.A): Just got the TV yesterday and hooked it up this morning for the Macy's parade! Amazing is all I have to say. Install is easy - just attach the base if you are not wall mounting. Took about 10 minutes from box to watching TV. The apps are what make this entire thing so worth while. Before we were streaming video through demand with our blueray player - now you can stream right from the TV, which makes it seamless. You can also watch TV on the side while browsing for a movie to stream. I love the technology.

W. Luzzi "Music Mavin" (Chicago IL): First off, after reading so many reviews for the Sharp 70" which I was so close to buying, I decided to go $1-200 cheaper than the cheapest Sharp model in the 70" lineup and buy the Vizio. I've always wanted to try Vizio because I've heard a lot of good things about them so I did after finding that this was only about 1 of 3 or 4 of the total 70" LCDs on the market from which to choose. My choices were very limited. I read much good and much bad about the Sharp image. So, after reading about the Vizio and finding less negatives for their model than for the Sharp, I went with Vizio.

GoBeavs (USA): Why I am reviewing: Lack of reviews on this set currently with several of them giving a poor rating. Some of the issues other reviewers were having sounded like they might be user error. Either way, I feel this is a trusted brand at the right price so and the size that I needed so I went ahead and bought it regardless of the reviews.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét