Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV Sony Bravia L-Series KDL-26L5000 Deals & Reviews

David Farr (Niles, MI USA): Bought to replace a smaller-screen TV in our bedroom. The larger size is much appreciated, but the quality of the picture is beyond any I've seen. We have had other LCD HDTV sets, but this one far exceeds the picture quality of our other sets. Easy to set up. I got a wall mount for this size set and the entire installation took just a few minutes. Highly recommended and worth the extra money.
D. Nelson (La Mesa, CA): My first hd flat panel. spent a considerable amount of time researching and reading reviews trying to decide what would be my first hd tv. but in the end i came across this one, and with confidence in sony, it was a blind buy. been with it for a month now and i couldn't be more pleased with this tv. @ 720p the picture is stunning. blu-rays on this thing are gorgeous, as are my ps3 games. sound is surprisingly louder and clearer than i expected. as a bedroom set you couldn't ask for better. next, the living room set will definitely be a bravia.
I. Villafuerte (Chicago, IL): At the price you may not at first think of this little SONY as a bargain, but wait until you've owned if for a month or so. If you have wasted time trying other, less expensive sets, as many of us have, then you will know what I mean by bargain! Marvelous picture. Easy to set up and program.Easily moved around. I don't understand the negative comments about sound. What do you want?....a stereo system or a television set??! This is a GREAT little television.
Charles R. Leatherman (Baltimore,MD): I was looking for a smaller screen HDTV for the basement when I found the KDL 26L5000. Amazon, as usual, was great. I ordered on Sunday night, was shipped on Monday and received it on Tuesday. And, that was with free super saver shipping! It was simple to set up and the picture is great. The colors are perfect with superb blacks. It is connected through a DirecTv HR22-100 HD DVR. This is a great TV for smaller viewing areas like a den, bedroom, etc. I'm giving 4 stars mainly for the speakers. I would prefer a little more volume and better bass, but perhaps I'm expecting too much from small speakers. Still, I really like this set and highly recommend it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét