Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV VIZIO E221-A1 22-Inch Deals & Reviews

KDM (Iowa): The picture on this TV is noticely nicer than the picture on the Samsung. Within a minute of hooking it up my wife instantly said this picture was noticeably better than the Samsung, which is strange because when I mentioned that I didn't like the Samsung picture she said it looked fine to her! Women, go figure! Just kidding. Both are 720p resolution but the Vizio is a much nicer picture. When you are close to the TV (within 3-5 feet or so you can start to notice a lower resolution but from a greater distance, 720p is more than adequate. I would suggest getting 1080p for anything larger.


Katawampas (USA): I bought this on sale at another store. This model is not a "Smart" TV; the "Smart" model is the Vizio E320i-A0. I use a Roku so don't need "Smart". Overall, I'm happy with the TV. Has a good picture, OK sound & the connections I need. I use this as a bedroom TV & it works great for that. I do not have cable or satellite so I use antenna; I can see the city tower from my house so I have wonderful reception.
I own 3 additional Vizio TVs & they have been very good/dependable.


Kpc001 (Michigan): Now, as to the picture. This is the heart of the matter. I'm used to LCD screens, which seem brighter out of the box than LED. This TV's picture was very dark and washed out when I set it up. Partly is was my familiarity with LCD screens that made the screen look so dark by comparison. The Vizio pre-set picture modes all seemed dark. The Vivid mode was the brightest, and is the mode I use for all inputs with some adjustments. I have either turned off or lowered the Vizio automatic ambient light adjustment that comes automatically set on the TV. I found that it kept the screen too dark. By turning it off, the picture has brightened considerably.

Andy Rosenblum "Andy Rosenblum" (Saratoga Springs, New York): This was a Christmas gift for my wife for our bedroom. I treat her too well, I know. We have a big screen Vizio
that we like, so I trust the brand. The picture is quite good, and you can tell that you have 1080p. She watches
this TV while reading in bed, putting on makeup, etc. The only drawback is the sound; it is tinny and small.
I offered to hook up auxiliary speakers, but my wife refused. She is the only person I know who does not like
surround sound. She thinks the sound is fine. Hey, if she's happy, I'm happy. I detract one star for the sound--
otherwise, excellent TV.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét