Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV Sharp LC-70LE757 Deals & Reviews

Barry J. White (Memphis, TN): The most important fact you need to know about this TV is that it is a matte screen. None of the manufacturers seem to publish this important detail for some reason. You have to see for yourself or read reviews to figure it out. If you have any windows in the room with your TV, this will likely be the most important feature of your TV. Unfortunately, Sharp is one of the only manufacturers still using matte screens on their large tvs. I believe that is because there is a slight penalty to pay with contrast, but if you have windows around, the glare wouldn't allow you to see any contrast difference between matte and glossy screen.
P. Derrow (Midwest United States): The problem with the golf broadcast was the presence of motion artifacts, particularly noticeable when the ball was moving rapidly across the screen. Motion artifacts are still more noticeable with LED technology compared to plasma, but a set like this one with its higher (240Hz) processing rate should be very close to plasma. With the factory settings, the motion artifact of the moving golf ball displayed as a trail nearly 4" long ending with a second ball image!.
Ed (Surprise, AZ United States): I do not have cable or satellite, get all my channels off-air with an antenna and I stream Netflix and Amazon, plenty of choices for us as there are around sixty channels available here in the Phoenix area (agreed, many you probably would never watch) but, there are still great choices available including all of the networks. None of those signals are compressed like some providers do so they can squeeze in more channels, the result is a slightly better picture.
R. Poskevich (Tualatin, OR USA): I unpacked the TV and hung it on the wall mount and plugged it in. The set came on and went into a menu that allows selection of time zone, country, etc.. After that I connected my DVD player and put Avatar in to check out the picture. WOW! Even though I'm running a standard DVD through my Sony BDP-S5100 player the picture was unbelievably SHARP. I saw details in Avatar that were not there on my previous TV. The 35W sound system was a little flat at first so I went to the menu and found the sound adjustment section. The surround sound was not enabled so I turned it on and selected Hall Surround.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét