Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV Sharp LC-70LE650 Deals & Reviews

John Saylers (Cincinnati, OH): Wifi was easy to set up. I skipped it in the initial setup and went back in and did Manual Setup, and I was able to easily find and connect to my wireless network, just like connecting any other device. We don't have Netflix, so I haven't tested that, but I watched about 15 minutes of YouTube videos on there and it didn't freeze or buffer a single time. Pandora also works nicely for party music. I do wish it had Amazon Instant Video as an app, but I'm able to get this through my Blue Ray player anyway.
W. Hunt "SegWayne" (Huntsville, AL United States): My one potential issue is the automatic dimming (Energy star settings?) of the screen to accommodate light or dark rooms. In the older analog days, when a light turned on or off in a room, the TV set would adjust gradually (within a few seconds). My Sharp (and I'm hoping it's only a setting) seems to be so sensitive that in a dark room, the image goes bright or dark instantly with changes to the scene on the screen itself. Even a white screen being shown causes the TV to go a little wonky trying to self-adjust the brightness.
Bobby (BELLE CHASSE, LA, US): I went to purchase the lc-70le640 but when the salesman went in the back he can back and said he had one 640 in stock and one 650 in stock. The 650 model was 70 dollars cheaper. When we compared the features it identical to the 640 except it had the duo-core processor and better smart features plus the bezel around the TV was has as think. It was a no brain er for me to get the newer model for 70 dollars less. The tv has one of the nicest pictures I ever saw. The smart feature works flawless.
ESVK "SVK" (Atlanta, GA): I am an avid Amazon shopper, but I was a little hesitant to buy such a large electronic piece via freight shipping. But, I decided to give Amazon a try and everything went very smoothly. I am a prime member and could have had the TV in two days, but I elected to set up a time later in the week when I knew someone would be home. The freight company showed up with the TV at the very start of the 3 hour window and brought the unit all the way into the house. They also called me about 20 mins beforehand to let me know they were on the way.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét