Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 8, 2013

HDTV Sharp LC-60LE650 Deals & Reviews

John Saylers (Cincinnati, OH): This is my only complaint. I was prepared for this after reading a lot of reviews - apparently the sound is bad on all of these new giant LED TVs. But it's really bad - sounds tinny, like it's coming out of laptop computer speakers. I just figured it couldn't be THAT bad, but the sound on my 37" Toshiba destroys it. I paired the TV with the Sony HTCT260 Sound Bar Home Theater System which I got on sale for $250, and it sounds phenomenal! True home theater setup - couldn't ask for anything more. I'm not taking off stars for the sound issue since I knew what I was getting into going into it and had planned on buying a sound bar system.
W. Hunt "SegWayne" (Huntsville, AL United States): I upgraded from a Samsung 50" Plasma which only lasted about 2 1/3 years (4 months out of extended BB warranty) that had suddenly developed the dreaded "vertical blue lines" down the center. Originally, I thought to just bite the bullet and buy the 60" Samsung LED that they now had on sale, but noticed that -- for $100 more than what I paid for my new Sharp -- it only had two (2!!!) HDMI inputs and no extended "SmartTV" functionality at all.
Moffet (MOffet): The only real issue I have with the TV is the remote, it works but its cheap. Its not back lit and isn't really a true multi-device remote. The TV relies too much on Aquos Link so if you don't have a Sharp soundbar forget about controlling volume on an external sound device with this remote. I have a Logitech Harmony remote but sometimes I just want to touch one button to do what I need to do. For those of you concerned with the sound of the TV, TVs with decent sound went away with tubes and rear projection which were basically gigantic heavy TVs with room for big speakers, get a sound bar or receiver with speakers. If you buy a big screen HDTV and don't have some kind of real surround sound you are missing out.
Chris(USA): I did a lot of research on this TV and it lived up to the hype. The Cnet review is pretty dead on with this TV. It has great picture big and bright. Some of the downsides with the TV is it doesn't handle blacks very well and movies aren't the best. I didn't have to calibrate my TV I just turned it to Dynamic. This TV has many different modes you can set it too. This TV works great in my bright living room. That was my main problem with my plasma TV is it had a horrible glare! You can buy other 60 inch TVs that have better picture than this Sharp. For the money this is the best 60in available and highly recommend it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét